As an effort to keep your lakes and ponds healthy, it is essential to invest in our water management programs to ensure the safety of your water. We provide comprehensive water quality testing that includes water chemistry to determine many factors that could be impacting your waters negatively. See below to learn some of the items we commonly test.
- Dissolved Oxygen- Levels of dissolved gas should not exceed certain levels to avoid harm to your aquatic life. This test measures your water’s ability to cultivate plants and animals.
- Temperature- Understanding your water’s temperature can determine what could be causing certain aquatic problems. Temperature is a significant part of a lake’s ecosystem.
- Clarity- When we check the clarity of your water, we are determining the transparency of the water. Turbidity measures the clarity of the water.
- Color- Testing the color of the water can help us determine what type of living and organic matter is in your lakes and ponds.
- Phosphate- We test for phosphates in the water because they are needed for proper growth.
- Nitrates- Nitrogen is a necessity for lakes and ponds because it helps increase plant growth and controls eutrophication.
There are many other items we test for during your detailed water quality testing. Contact us today at 1 (800) 666-5253 to discuss more in-depth about our water testing services and to learn more about our lake fountain pump.