Our lake and pond management company is proud to be your trusted source for aquatic solutions. We strive to meet the needs of our clients while offering them competitive rates and effective services. Our specialists utilize the highest quality materials and equipment to ensure the overall health of your waterways. We are pleased to offer many different services to better your lakes. Below we feature a few of our specialized services that will help keep your lakes aesthetically pleasing and safe year-round.
- We offer stock fishing services to help you create an environmentally balanced lake. We stock carp, catfish, bass, bluegill, and more.
- Our water clarification process ensures the appropriate and safe amount of aluminum sulfate is applied to your lakes to help clear your waters.
- We utilize plants to aquascape your lakes to help stabilize the soil and provide nutrients.
- Our specialists can install and repair most fountains and aeration systems to help you have a healthy and beautiful pond.
- We offer water testing and sampling services to ensure we treat your ponds effectively by creating a customized maintenance plan.
We offer many more services than what is listed above. If you are interested in learning more about our aquatic weed management services, contact us today at 1 (800) 666-5253.
The Lake Doctors take pride in offering environmentally friendly aquatic management services to enhance the overall well-being of your waterways. As a company, it is our corporate social responsibility to conduct such business that does not harm our natural environment. We are actively developing alternative methods that utilize fewer chemicals when caring for your waterways. Below we list a few ways we are trying to do our part in being green and environmentally safe.
- Our herbicides and algaecides are EPA-approved for lakes and ponds, and we only apply them to areas that are safe for the surrounding fish, wildlife, and overall habitat.
- Instead of using harsh copper compounds to remove algae, we blend a safe bacterium that is harmless to the pond but effective in breaking down pond sludge.
- We utilize naturally occurring enzymes to remove harmful nutrients that would allow algae to grow.
- Our aquatic specialists enhance the health of your lake by installing aeration systems that help eliminate stagnation found in the water while improving oxygen levels.
- We provide fish stocking to our clients to help improve the overall ecosystem of your lake, which ultimately helps improve our environment.
If you are interested in learning more ways we help make a difference in reducing our carbon footprint, we encourage you to reach out to us. Contact us today at 1 (800) 666-5253 to learn more about our aquatic weed management services.
Lake Doctors is pleased to announce our participation in the Second Annual Research & Case History Rewards Program for 2017. Our very own, Mike Smith, was awarded third place for his Aquafix case study in Defuniak Springs, FL. Below we showcase our project overview and results of our aquatic weed management study.
In Navarra, Florida, we conducted a case study of a 38-acre lake that was polluted with milfoil, bladderwort, slender spikerush, and water shield and fragrant lilies. Our water specialist, Mike, created a custom aquatic management plan that combined the use of Aquasticker mixed with clipper, Diquat, Argos, and copper to help clear the harmful growth. Many parts of the lake were congested with heavy amounts of tree stumps, making it difficult to access. Our team was able to utilize heavy machinery to move around the stumps to treat an estimated amount of 60% to 70%.
After 40 days of treatment, Mike was pleased to notate that the lake was back to pristine condition. Although only a percentage of the lake was treated with Aquasticker, the results were healthy and successful.
If you are interested in learning more about our Navarre case study, contact the Lake Doctors today at 1 (800) 666-5253.
Improve the overall aesthetic of your lake or pond with our comprehensive aquascaping. Aquascaping is the practice of strategically planting the appropriate plants to improve the overall quality of your waterway. Aquascaping can be utilized to improve the environmental mitigation of your lake or pond by planting plants that enhance the quality of life for the fish and wildlife. Freshwater plants can help stabilize the soil by absorbing nutrients and providing sufficient cover.
We understand that every lake and pond is different due to the soil and environment, which is why we create custom solutions for your aquascape and mitigation program. Our aquascaping is a significant investment to help improve the overall quality of your waterways and to help prevent any future issues. We can transplant and nurture a wide variety of freshwater plants to use for your aquascaping that include pickerelweed, arrowhead, water lily, cypress, wild canna, rushes, chara, and more.
If you are interested in learning more about our aquascaping or our other services, such as our aquatic weed management, contact our company today at 1 (800) 666-5253 to schedule a consultation. We are happy to answer any questions you may have or schedule you’re a free aquatic survey.