Lake Doctors, your trusted source for lake and pond management services, is honored to announce our participation in the Second Annual Research & Case History Rewards Program for 2017. We are very proud of our team members, Matt Lewis and Mike Smith, for taking home first and third place for using NaturaLake products at our Fort Meyers and Navarre accounts in the Florida Panhandle. Below we showcase our Fort Myers 2017 Case Study, conducted by Matt Lewis.
Our 2017 Fort Myers, Florida Case Study takes place at Caloosa Yacht & Racquet Club which has two man-made lakes. Matt’s objective was to create a custom lake management plan that would ultimately enhance homeowner property values while improving the lake’s overall health and aesthetic.
The design and implementation process included the following:
- Removing Filamentous Algae, Coconuts, and Other Harmful Debris
- Installing an Aeration System That Enhanced Overall Dissolved Oxygen Levels Throughout the Lake
- Conducting a Six-Month Bacteria and Enzyme Application
- Applying Aquafix Products Every Two-Weeks; We Used Aquafix M-D Pellet, Pondzilla, and Summer-Slam
- Collecting Water Samples and Testing for Accurate Results
If you are interested in learning more about our 2017 Fort Myers case study, contact us today at 1 (800) 666-5253.