The Lake Doctors take pride in offering environmentally friendly aquatic management services to enhance the overall well-being of your waterways. As a company, it is our corporate social responsibility to conduct such business that does not harm our natural environment. We are actively developing alternative methods that utilize fewer chemicals when caring for your waterways. Below we list a few ways we are trying to do our part in being green and environmentally safe.
- Our herbicides and algaecides are EPA-approved for lakes and ponds, and we only apply them to areas that are safe for the surrounding fish, wildlife, and overall habitat.
- Instead of using harsh copper compounds to remove algae, we blend a safe bacterium that is harmless to the pond but effective in breaking down pond sludge.
- We utilize naturally occurring enzymes to remove harmful nutrients that would allow algae to grow.
- Our aquatic specialists enhance the health of your lake by installing aeration systems that help eliminate stagnation found in the water while improving oxygen levels.
- We provide fish stocking to our clients to help improve the overall ecosystem of your lake, which ultimately helps improve our environment.
If you are interested in learning more ways we help make a difference in reducing our carbon footprint, we encourage you to reach out to us. Contact us today at 1 (800) 666-5253 to learn more about our aquatic weed management services.